Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Back...

Greetings all...

It's been almost a year since my last blog...my apologies to those who've been keeping tabs. Of course, this isn't to say I haven't been busy adventuring. I had a very busy summer of shuttle driving and camping... an adventure unto itself. I did manage to get some rafting in on the Upper Klamath... a welcome break from the monotony of driving to and from the river. My co-worker and good friend, Erik Sol, delivered a great day of class IV whitewater as expected. I can't say enough about how lucky we are here in Southern Oregon/No. California to have such a great river so close by.

Heather and I had a great camping trip to the Oregon/No. California Coast. Agate beach provided a great opportunity to look for beach agates and petrified wood and Heather proved herself as a top notch rock hound, finding some great specimens.

Aside from all that, I've been keeping busy with trips to the workshop at the Crater Rock Museum, a trip to Central Oregon to look for green petrified wood near Hampton Butte, and regular short hikes through the Ashland Watershed and Lithia Park.

I'm sure I'm leaving out some other memorable trips but I'm excited to share some of my latest adventures soon and in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment